Vice President, Professional Services
Virsys12 is hiring Top Talent for the position of Vice President, Professional Services.
Virsys12 is a dynamic Salesforce.com Gold consulting partner with clients nationwide. Over the past years, Virsys12 has received multiple awards for its customer service and healthcare industry innovation.
At Virsys12, we are collaborators and innovators.
Our mission is to deliver innovative Salesforce.com solutions that align our client’s Salesforce.com experience with their business strategies. The Virsys12 Vice President of Professional Services drives this delivery. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing strategic leadership and direction for Virsys12 clients, the Professional Service consulting team and Virsys12 management.
The Vice President is a member of the Virsys12 leadership team and works collaboratively with peers, sales leadership and the firm CEO to optimize the business.
The ideal candidate would be working as a leader in a consulting organization with experience in management of a Salesforce.com consulting environment. This individual is an analytical, big picture thinker who is driven to further the mission of the organization by leveraging business acumen and Salesforce.com experience. The ideal candidate will be experienced working with technical teams, driving revenue and driving profit and will have in-depth Salesforce.com experience.
The successful candidate will be empowered to lead the organization both top-level, strategic, innovative technology solutions, as well as the day-to-day tactics that drive efficiency, effectiveness and value.
Provide effective experience-based design and consulting management leadership for the organization’s client projects. Take responsibility for the success of their implementations and associated software development. Support the Business Development team by participating in pre-sales activities, solution design and scoping, and project planning. Manage and lead the professional services team though the customer implementations and service contracts. Build scalable consulting processes as the firm continues its accelerated growth with priorities that include entering new markets and diversifying service offerings.
Lead the decision making process for operational issues related to specific engagements. Communicate engagement status considering risks, business objectives, and quality goals to guide the work of others. Analyze work product progress and provide objective reporting of project status.
Provide effective management of the organization’s services portfolio. Create the project and portfolio budgets, monitor performance against the budgets, and ensure budget compliance including P&L responsibilities. Develop and manages staff forecasting and company forecasting models by measuring pipeline, project backlog, burn rate and planning for new project engagements proactively
Develop short-and long-term vision and strategic plans for the Salesforce.com practice based on vision, objectives, plans, and operating requirements. Lead will lead the creation of the firm’s strategic plan in partnership with the Virsys12 sales leader and the CEO. The Vice President will manage the market expansion into new technologies and services.
Build a customer-service oriented culture and continue the development of a responsive, effective team focused on performance, results and rewards which demonstrate Virsys12 core values. Hire, develop, and retain highly qualified professional services team staff.
Maintain a collaborative environment by establishing good working relationships and partnerships with clients and partners.
Represent Virsys12 in all settings with employees, clients and networking events in the community and across the country.
- Past experience successfully building a high growth consulting practice, consistently delivering industry standard gross margins.
- Minimum 2 Salesforce certifications from the following: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud.
- Ten+ years’ experience with Management and Leadership in a technology consulting environment.
- Successful track record as lead for enterprise CRM implementations, Salesforce.com initiatives and delivering Salesforce.com solutions.
- Deep project management skills managing technical delivery projects and the project portfolio including SOWs, contract management, risk management, and staffing.
- Business Process Engineering experience in the business areas of sales, marketing, and customer support
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex issues and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Great client facing skills with a relationship building attitude
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective interpersonal and verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, executive level presence and experience in facilitation
- Self-motivating, adaptable, able to prioritize and to inspire and motivate others
- Acceptable to regular travel
Education and Certification Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Masters Degree or MBA preferred
- Minimum 2 Salesforce certifications from the following: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud
- Healthcare industry preferred
To discuss this position and other exciting opportunities with Virsys12, check our website at www.virsys12.com, go to About Us, and complete the Join Our Team form.